Chores are tasks assigned to you by members of your family or staff. Each time you complete these chores, the "behavior status" bar displayed in your Notebook will fill by a fixed ammount. When it reaches 100%, you receive a gift for being a very good little boy. You can receive up to three gifts. After you reach 100% behaviour status for the third time and receive the last gift, the game will prompt you with "Sorry, but no more presents".
In the initial release, some chores were repeatable and could be performed at the begining of each chapter or after you had reached 100% behaviour status. These chores were Clean my room, Brush my teeth, and Collect laundry.
Since version 1.02.3866 however, all chores are unique in the sense that they can only be performed once.
Chore list Edit
- Clean my room (from Nancy)
- Brush my teeth (from Nancy)
- Take out the trash (from Nancy)
- Find earrings (from Nancy)
- Collect laundry (from Nancy)
- Move meat boxes (from Jed, only in chapter 4)
- Bring Antonio a can of gasoline (from Antonio, only in chapter 4)
- Find a bottle of '33 wine for Alastair (from Alastair, only in chapters 4 and 5)
- Find Will's tire iron (from Will)
- Find Michael's audio cassette (from Michael)